Data Hygiene - Don't let Your Marketing Data Go Obsolete
While we always stress the importance of having email address information as a mandatory part of your database, we also never fail to mention just how important it is to ensure that they are accurate and valid. Studies show that 1 in every 5 emails go through a change once every 3 months due to factors like relocation, attrition, switchover and close-down. This necessitates a validation to be done at least once in every 6 months.
Address (ECOA) management with Email List Hygiene. Our Data Cleansing solution helps our Clients with a fast, easy and cost effective way of keeping their marketing lists fresh. This helps them reconnect with their customers who have changed their email address in addition to providing other benefits as listed below.
BENEFITS OF ECOA AND DATA HYGIENE
- Retain existing customers or subscribers and improve member loyalty
- Make sure your campaigns make it to inboxes of intended recipients
- Save precious marketing dollars by reducing costs associated with undeliverable email
- Avoid being black/spam listed by major ISPs
- Verification and update of the undeliverable emails with new emails/contacts with emails
- Verification and update of invalid or obsolete demographic information with the most recent information
- Company Name Standardization
- Telephone and Fax number Standardization
- Address Standardization as per USPS prescribed standards
- Zip Code Standardization
- Job Titles Standardization
- Other demographic detail Standardization
AppendSolutions Data Hygiene Service employs 3 levels of Cleansing
We have compiled a huge database of alternate email address combinations by tracking changes in the databases of ours and opt-in data partners.
If a given contact has moved from one company to another, we can provide you with the contact’s latest information which includes the current company the contact is employed with and business contact information.