How To – Maximize Lead volumes through Email Append
Marketing lists form the centrepiece for all email marketing campaign strategies. The success of an email campaign rests mostly on the powerful Atlas like shoulders of your carefully collated lists and perhaps a little bit on the slender arms of your email pitch.
So then it goes without saying that you need to keep these lists clean, fresh and complete. Email Append focuses on the complete bit. Email Append is nothing but a process of adding a missing email to your prospect list by matching against a large internal database of a vendor.
Now what are the steps you need to follow to append emails to your database.
- Do a constant stock taking of your internal databases. Look out for missing fields and make it a priority to have them filled. This is especially true for emails. One missed email is a potential million dollars (the hyperbole notwithstanding, you get the drift don’t you).
- Collect bounced emails and compile them in a special database along with the missing ones.
- Find an email append vendor with sound credentials to perform the job (Refer to our How To Guide on Selecting the Right Email Append Vendor)
- Ensure that emails are verified by your vendor after append prior to submission
- Run an email campaign on the appended emails with the twofold objective of continuing on your email marketing strategy and testing the quality of the append.
- Verify the emails after every three months, either through a third party agency or internally through trusted verifier tools.
- And finally, enjoy the fruits of your labor. With a true email append service, you could expect up to 10x returns on your spends.